*UPDATE: FKOFCOMP is now closed!*
It’s been a long time coming, but the FatKidOnFire Facebook page has just hit 1,750 fans.
As I’ve been hinting at since I uploaded the FKOFCOMP album at the end of April, I’ve been wanting to celebrate the site’s second birthday (from three or so months back) – as well as reaching 1,500 fans on Facebook (although that’s nearer 2k these days); 1k+ followers on Twitter and 2k+ followers on SoundCloud.
What better way to do it than with fashion (FKOF tees) and music (shed loads of vinyl), the two areas of interest that FatKidOnFire has been built on?
Up for grabs:
– Two FKOF tees (black and white) in winner’s size
– An assorted selection of FKOF stickers
– DMZ023 (Mala’s ‘Eyez VIP’) – SOLD OUT
– ARTKL002 (Perverse’s ‘Iceman/ Submerge’) – SOLD OUT
– WXWL001 (Compa’s ‘Dem A Talk’) – SOLD OUT
– OSMUK016 (Kaiju’s ‘Close Break/ Belcanto’) – SOLD OUT
– And any other releases I can find…
So, the question you’ll all be wanting to know. How do you enter? Easy. I’ll link this blogpost (www.fatkidonfire.com/news/fkofcomp) on the FKOF FB page – and will pin the post so it’ll always be the top-most link.
Comment on that post, telling me which month and which year FatKidOnFire was started and then share the post publicly (if you don’t share it publicly I can’t see you’ve entered).
It’s that simple.
[Comment/ share publicly the post shown above on FatKidOnFire’s Facebook page to enter FKOFCOMP]
– The competition will run for as long as it takes for the FatKidOnFire Facebook page to reach 2,000 fans and will be open to fans of the page who *comment and publicly share* the Facebook post linking to the post on the FatKidOnFire website.
– The competition is open worldwide, but any significant international shipping costs incurred will have to be covered by the winner (hopefully the winner will understand that it’ll be worth it) – as I’ve just spent a ridiculous amount of money ordering the latest FKOF tees!
– If anyone has any queries relating to the competition, comment below and I’ll answer as soon as I can.